Learn data analytics
Why get skills-based training at The University of Western Australia?
Helping you propel your career
A powerful learning experience
- Learn from industry professionals and university-backed curricula designed to equip you with latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity.
- Receive access to in-depth career planning assistance, free professional resources, personalised coaching, career events, and a global network of employer partners to help you advance your career.
- Benefit from a dedicated student support team and on-demand academic support to help you stay on track and motivated as you navigate the program.
- Become job-ready through hands-on experience and build a diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrates your newfound skills.
- Gain the skills you need without sacrificing your current employment by studying online through our convenient part-time schedule.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through The University of Western Australia in partnership with Trilogy Education Services (Australia) Pty Ltd., a 2U, Inc. brand.About The University of Western Australia
The global impact of UWA’s research and education places us as a world top 100 university (QS 2022). This means you’ll join a community of passionate, intelligent and resourceful leaders who are driving innovation and change. You’ll connect with and work alongside leaders in education, research and industry, and follow in the footsteps of our thousands of graduate success stories.About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies – including 50 percent of the Fortune 100 – employ them.
What you will learn
- In our full stack web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, you will build a strong foundation of skills to help you be competitive in each high-growth industry.
- Benefit from classroom collaboration and peer networking, gaining experience working in teams and building lasting connections.
- Learn how to be a competitive job candidate through career services including unlimited review of your professional materials, customised interview preparation, 1:1 career coaching, and more.
What you receive on completion
- Receive a Certificate of Completion backed by a respected university, showcasing your accomplishments.
- Qualify for job referrals to our global network of over 260 employer partners.
- Gain continued access to professional resources throughout your career as well as professional workshops, industry events, networking opportunities, and career fairs.
Program schedule & locations
Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.